How do I connect my Instagram account to the FUNfluential profile form?How do I connect my Instagram account to the FUNfluential profile form? https://funfluential.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Instagram-Article-1024x565.png 1024 565 FUNfluential | Influencer Campaign Management Software for the Toy and Family Industries https://funfluential.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Instagram-Article-1024x565.png
Follow the below instructions to connect your Instagram Business or Creator Profile to the FUNfluential Influencer/Creator Profile Form.
1)Is your Instagram a Business or Creator Profile? FUNfluential does not support Personal Profiles as they do not provide the robust data we require for reporting.
2)Do you have Admin Status on your Facebook Page?
3)Is Your Instagram Connected to the Facebook Page (ensure it is the correct Facebook page if you have multiple)
1. Is Your Instagram converted to a Business or Creator Profile (Professional Account)?
Verify that your profile is a Business Profile on Instagram. You can confirm this in the Instagram mobile app by going to your profile and tapping Edit Profile. Business Profiles have a section titled Business Information.
If you need help, use this link: https://help.instagram.com/502981923235522 or follow the below steps
- Using the Instagram mobile app, go to your profile and tap the at the upper-right corner of the display.
- Tap to visit Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Professional Account.
- Select Business or Creator, in the Which Best Describes You section.
- Select the category you would like
- Fill out your contact information
- Select the Facebook Page you’d like to connect to your new Instagram Business Profile. You might also have the option to Create a New Facebook Page. You must connect a Facebook Page to your Instagram Business Profile in order to connect it to FUNfluential.
- You’re good to go!
Please Note: You need admin access to a Facebook Page in order to associate it with an Instagram Business Profile.
2. Do You Have Admin Status on the Facebook Page?
To connect an Instagram Business or Creator Profile or a Facebook Page to FUNfluential you need admin status for the page. To check this, you can go to the associated Facebook Page and click Settings. Next, click Page Roles.
Your role must appear as an Admin, not Editor or Analyst. If you don’t see an Admin status, contact an Admin for assistance.
3. Is Your Instagram connected to the correct Facebook Page?
If you are having trouble, use the Instagram mobile application. Go to your profile in the Instagram mobile app and tap Edit Profile. Tap the Facebook Page in the Business Information section. Confirm that the correct Facebook Page is selected.
If the correct Facebook Page isn’t showing, use Facebook’s mobile app and log in to your Facebook personal profile that has Admin access on the Facebook Page.
If the correct Page is not connected, click on the correct Page and then click Done.
Note: You need admin access to a Facebook Page in order to associate it with an Instagram Business Profile.
My Instagram account is disconnected from FUNfluential. How do I reconnect?
Instagram profiles require reauthorization from time to time so your profile may become disconnected. To reconnect, simply go to the FUNfluential influencer profile form and connect your Instagram Business or Creator Profile again. You will see a green check mark once it is connected.